In order to request new software to be added to the Patch & Asset Management - 3rd Party Software, you need to make sure the minimum requirements are met.
1. The 3rd Party Application needs to be deployed onto a minimum of 1,000 computers/devices.
2. The 3rd Party Application's download link (or the vendor's/developer's link) and the current version of the installer are being displayed.
3. The 3rd Party Application's installer can be downloaded for free (that does not require a paid subscription/license key).
4. The 3rd Party Application's installer allows silent installation (check on the vendor's website or online for installation parameters).
5. The 3rd Party Application allows the patching of the already-installed previous version.
6. The 3rd Party Application can be patched successfully using the HEIMDAL Agent (while the app is running or when it is closed).
If all the above requirements are met, then the submitted 3rd Party Application can be implemented in our Patch & Asset Management - 3rd Party Patch Management. If not, it CANNOT be implemented.