In this article, you will learn how to ingest data from the HEIMDAL Dashboard into LogPoint SIEM.
Downloading the Heimdal CSV Report
1. From the Heimdal Dashboard, access the Active Clients view and Download the CSV Report (Standard or Verbose):
Importing the Heimdal CSV Report into LogPoint SIEM
1. From the LogPoint SIEM homepage, go to the Settings menu and click on Enrichment Sources.
2. From the Enrichment Sources, click on the Add button to add a new source.
3. Fill in the popup modal with, by selecting the CSV option and by adding the required information:
Name: name of the source
Upload Options: File upload
CSV file: click on Browse to specify the path of the Heimdal CSV Report
CSV file includes header: untick the option and click Upload.
4. When the Heimdal CSV Report is uploaded, the Source Fields will appear below and you can Save the new source.
Displaying the imported data into LogPoint SIEM
Once the data has been imported from the Heimdal CSV Report, you can display it in a table similar to the one below by accessing the Search section, where you can type the Table "Name_of_the_new_source":
Here is a video tutorial on how to add the HEIMDAL API into LogPoint SIEM: