In this article, you will learn how to ingest data from the HEIMDAL API into Microsoft Power BI.
Adding the HEIMDAL API into Microsoft Power BI
1. From the Microsoft Power BI window, click on Get Data -> Web.
2. Select Advanced radio button and fill in the fields.
3. For URL Parts, type in the Heimdal API that you want to get and click Ok.
- First URL part: https://rc-dashboard.heimdalsecurity.com/api/heimdalapi/activeclients?
- Second URL part: customerId=8878&startDate=2021-04-05T12:00&endDate=2021-05-05T11:59
- HTTP request header parameters: Authorization followed by Bearer Your-Personal-Key
4. Click on Connect to ingest that data from the Heimdal API.
Displaying the data ingested from the HEIMDAL Security API
Once the data has been retrieved from the Heimdal API, you can display it in a table similar to the one below:
Here is a video tutorial on how to add the HEIMDAL API into Splunk Enterprise: