In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the way to get the HEIMDAL Agent logs that need to be sent to our Support Team in order to get help with any sort of issues.
Fetching the HEIMDAL Agent logs (on Windows)
1. Click on This PC and then go to Local Disk (C:).
2. Go to the top of the window and click on View and make sure you have Hidden Items checked, then go to the folder C:\ProgramData\Heimdal. Security 3. Press the CTRL button and select Heimdal Logs and Logs folders. Then right-click and go to Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
4. Send us the .zip archive.
Fetching the HEIMDAL Agent logs (on macOS)
1. Open the Terminal, and run the following command line:
curl https://heimdalqastorage.blob.core.windows.net/mac-agent-tools/log_zipper.sh --output log_zipper.sh && sudo sh ./log_zipper.sh
2. The script (requires sudo permissions) will collect all Heimdal Logs, archive them and place the archive on the Desktop:
3. Send us the archives.
Fetching the HEIMDAL Agent log (on Ubuntu/Debian)
1. Open the Files Explorer and navigate to Other Locations -> usr -> sbin - heimdal
2. Copy them to your computer where you can archive them.
3. Send us the archive.