In this article, you will learn everything you need to know about the way to get the HEIMDAL Agent logs that need to be sent to our Support Team in order to get help with any sort of issues.
Fetching the HEIMDAL Agent logs (on Windows)
1. Click on This PC and then go to Local Disk (C:).
2. Go to the top of the window and click on View and make sure you have Hidden Items checked, then go to the folder C:\ProgramData\Heimdal. Security 3. Press the CTRL button and select Heimdal Logs and Logs folders. Then right-click and go to Send to > Compressed (zipped) folder.
4. Send us the .zip archive.
Fetching the HEIMDAL Agent logs (on macOS)
1. Click on Finder, access the hard drive and navigate to the \Library\HeimdalSecurity\ folder.
2. If you are not seeing the hard drive in the Finder, go to the Finder preferences and enable the Sidebar hard drive locations (tick the Hard disks and the computer locations, in our case 'Support MacOS').
3. Right-click on the HeimdalLogs folder and hit Compress "HeimdalLogs".
4. Send us the archive.
Fetching the HEIMDAL Agent log (on Ubuntu/Debian)
1. Open the Files explorer and navigate to Other Locations -> usr -> sbin - heimdal
2. Copy them to your computer where you can archive them.
3. Send us the archive.