- Download Thor from our secure website. (For more information, check the article Download Steps For Your Browser)
- Locate the Heimdal.DeliveryLauncher.msi file.
- Double click on the installer.
Windows will prompt a UAC (User Account Control) security warning and you have to click on the Yes button.
- Once you accept the installation, Thor will initiate the process as in the photo below:
- In the next step, you have to scroll down and read the terms and conditions, then the I agree button will become available.
- After that, you can select the language of the application.
- The next window, Thor will show you the default install location and provide you with the option to change it. You’ll also have the possibility to add Thor's shortcut to the desktop.
- In the next step, Thor will ask for your license key. To purchase a subscription, please access Our Security Products shop page. For more information, please read this article: How can I get a License Key?
If you don’t have a key and you’ve downloaded Thor, just choose the third option I want to activate Thor FREE to move on to the next step.
- You will receive the “Activation is complete” message, and get information about the type of license you have and its corresponding expiration date. Click on “Install” to finish the installation process.
In case there are errors while activating the key, please read one of these articles: How Do I Activate My License Key? and Heimdal Security Activation Issue or contact us at email@example.com
- Once the installation process is completed, you will receive the “Installation successful” message.
- After you click on “Finish”, the installation process will be complete and the Thor icon will be displayed on the right side of your taskbar.