In case you are facing a BSOD on a Windows Server machine referring to the avgntflt.sys driver (or a DirectX driver), here is the quick fix:
- Tap the Win + R keys to launch the Run utility.
- Then type “regedit” in the field and hit Enter to open the Registry Editor.
- Next, navigate to this registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetControlGraphicsDrivers
- From there, right click on the right side panel and click on New > DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Then set the name of the new DWORD to “TdrDelay”.
- After that, use the next set of instructions and select the one for the Windows version you are using.
- Choose the DWORD (32-bit) value.
- Then type in “TdrDelay” as the name and hit Enter.
- After that, double click on TdrDelay and add “10” as its value and click OK. This will set the response time for your GPU to be 10 seconds.
- Select the QWORD (64-bit) value.
- Next, type in “TdrDelay” as the name and hit Enter.
- Double click on TdrDelay and type in “10” as its value data and click OK.
- Restart your computer to apply the changes made.