In order to deploy Office 2019 through Infinity Management, you need to download the Office Deployment Tool from the Microsoft website, extract the Setup file and add the patch in the Infinity Management. You can find the process described below.
1. Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=49117 and download the Office Deployment Tool (ODT). The Office Deployment Tool (ODT) is a command-line tool that you can use to download and deploy Click-to-Run versions of Office, such as Office 365 ProPlus, to your client computers.
2. After downloading the file, run the self-extracting executable file, which contains the Office Deployment Tool executable (setup.exe) and the sample configuration files (configuration-Office365-x64.xml, configuration-Office365-x86.xml, configuration-Office365Enterprise.xml).
3. Edit the configuration file (for the architecture you want to deploy) with your preferences and save it.
A custom configuration file can include the following lines:
<Add OfficeClientEdition="64" Channel="Monthly">
<Language ID="en-us" />
<RemoveMSI All="True" />
<Display Level="None" AcceptEULA="TRUE" />
<Property Name="AUTOACTIVATE" Value="1" />
The OfficeClientEdition="" value can be 32 or 64, depending on the architecture you want to deploy.
4. Zip the setup.exe and the configuration-Office-x64.xml (or configuration-Office-x86.xml) files and encrypt the archive using the Heimdal Encryption Tool.
5. Upload the setup.zip.enc file in the View Private Patching Storage section of the Infinity Management module.
6. Add the new application to the Infinity Management module.
7. Add the patch in the newly-created application and set the deployment options and install arguments (as shown in the snapshot).
You will have to fill in the empty boxes for the following options: Version, Entry File Name, Install Arguments. In the Version box, you will have to set the latest Office version found on their website (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/officeupdates/download-sizes-office365-proplus-updates), which will have to correspond to the app version in Control Panel. The Entry File Name box must be 'setup.exe' and in the Install Arguments box, add the following command line:
/configure configuration-Office2019-x64.xml (for the x64 architecture)
/configure configuration-Office2019-x86.xml (for the x86 architecture)
8. In the Before Install section, tick the Uninstall All Previous Versions box.
9. Choose the Operating System for the deployment of the pack and hit Save Patch.
Add the newly-added patch in the Group Policies section and the patch should be available for installation in the Thor Agent.
You can also find useful information on the customization of the Office Configuration files used by the Office Deployment Tool if you access the following link: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/deployoffice/configuration-options-for-the-office-2016-deployment-tool