1. How do I choose to only MONITOR an application in Heimdal?
- Open Heimdal
- Click on the Patching System
- Click on Software Patching
- Uncheck the Autoupdate option for the software you want to Monitor
2. What does it mean that Heimdal Monitor my software?
If this option is selected for one of the programs, Heimdal will start monitoring the software chosen. Every time a new version of that software appears, you will be notified that it requires updating.
Note: This option is only to be notified in case a new version is available. It will not update the program.
3. How will Heimdal let me know that a new version appeared for the Monitored Softwares?
- the Overview tab will turn yellow
- the software that is OUTDATED will have an RED exclamation mark