1. How do I choose to only MONITOR an application in Thor?
- Open Thor
- Click on the See More button under Software Updates in the Overview page or X-Ploit Resilience accessible from the left-side menu
- Uncheck the Autoupdate option for the software you want to monitor
2. What does it mean that Thor Monitors my software?
If this option is enabled for one of the programs, Thor will start monitoring the selected software. Every time a new version of that software is released, you will be notified that it requires updating.
Note: This notification is only displayed in case a new version is available. It will not update the program.
3. How will Thor let me know that a new version was released for the Monitored Software?
- in the Overview tab, the Scan Button will turn orange along with an exclamation mark and the message YOUR COMPUTER MUST BE UPDATED
- the software that is OUTDATED will have a RED exclamation mark