1. Please stop any access to the machine and other environments. The machine might be infected.
Something tries to contact the domain shown in THE MOST COMMON THREAT SOURCE. If the risk is high, then that means there is a pattern behind it, meaning that the domain is being contacted between 3-7 times a day every day or it’s contacted at the same hour every day.
2. Run an in-depth scan using a strong antivirus. Alongside, also perform a scan using an antivirus software you have at your disposal.
3. Remove any unknown/unused/unwanted software installed in Control Panel>Programs and features.
4. Remove unknown/unused/unwanted tollbars and extensions from the Browser.
5. Inform the user not to access or open websites or attachments that are not related to the workplace.
We recommend you scan these endpoints with a reliable antivirus as soon as possible. If you don’t have one, we suggest you use an antivirus software you have at your disposal.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org