1. Please stop any access to the machine and other environments. The machine might be infected.
Something tries to contact the domain shown in THE MOST COMMON THREAT SOURCE. If the risk is high, then that means there is a pattern behind it, meaning that the domain is being contacted between 3-7 times a day every day or it’s contacted at the same hour every day.
2. Run an in-depth scan using Thor Vigilance antivirus.
3. Remove any unknown/unused/unwanted software installed in Control Panel - Programs and features.
4. Remove unknown/unused/unwanted toolbars and extensions from the browsers.
5. Inform the user not to access or open websites or attachments that are not related to the workplace.
We recommend you to scan these endpoints with an antivirus as soon as possible. If you don’t have Thor Vigilance enabled, get in touch with your account manager.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com