1. It’s not necessary to remove the machine from the network.
2. Run an in-depth scan using a strong antivirus. Alongside, also perform a scan using an antivirus software you have at your disposal.
3. Remove any unknown/unused/unwanted software installed in Control Panel>Programs and features.
4. Remove unknown/unused/unwanted toolbars and extensions from the Browser.
5. Inform the user not to access or open websites or attachments that are not related to the workplace.
We recommend you scan these endpoints with a reliable antivirus as soon as possible. If you don’t have one, we suggest you use an antivirus software you have at your disposal.
For further assistance please contact email@example.com