1. It’s not necessary to remove the machine from the network.
2. Run an in-depth scan using a strong antivirus. Also, perform a scan using Thor Vigilance antivirus.
3. Remove any unknown/unused/unwanted software installed from Control Panel - Programs and features.
4. Remove unknown/unused/unwanted toolbars and extensions from the browsers.
5. Inform the user not to access or open websites or attachments that are not related to the workplace.
We recommend you to scan these endpoints with an antivirus as soon as possible. If you don’t have Thor Vigilance enabled, get in touch with your account manager.
For further assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org